Monday, May 03, 2004

Happy Third of the Month!

Well, I don't know about you guys, but my Third of the Month has been awesome so far! Totally gnarly, dudes and dudettes! First of all, I got to do arts and crafts today making my poster. I got to use posterboard and scissors and glue sticks. And I even used a trace amount of glitter to make a certain someone (and you know who you are) happy. I also got to try a new food today (borek) and I'm wearing plaid underwear so things just keep getting better and better.

Now we all know that today is the day we celebrate ourselves, because we're beautiful, intelligent, wonderful people. So in the spirit of self-gratification I'm going to officially plug HBO's Deadwood and warn you off of FX's Nip/Tuck. The former has more swears and better acting and dialogue. The latter has more lesbian sex and plastic surgery. You be the judge.

But anywho, I'm much too tired to attempt to be witty or anything today so I'll just leave you with this thought: sticks and stones may break my bones but moist towelettes make for good hygeine.

Love yourself. You deserve it.

No comments: