Thursday, May 13, 2004

Hung Like a Horse

So I've been listening to Launchcast radio because it's free and supposedly customized to play things that it thinks you want to hear. Well apparently it thinks I want to hear William Hung of American Idol infamy sing "Shake Your Bon Bon" because that's what I just heard. It's off his new album, Inspiration, which contains some great classics as "I Believe I Can Fly", "Circle of Life" and of course "She Bangs." It also has "inspirational thoughts". I've now put him on heavy rotation because it so God-awful bad that it's mmm-mmm good. I also had the pleasure of hearing his private voicemail due to a friend of a friend in the business. Everything about this man rocks my world. I might have to buy the CD. Maybe Launchcast is smarter than I thought.

No comments: